INCOME-DRIVEN REPAYMENT APPLICATION TUTORIAL
You’ve selected Married, but Can’t Access Spouse’s Info. You’ll want to complete the following sections.
- Check the first box to begin an income-driven plan.
- Check the first box to select the plan with the lowest monthly payment.
- Do you have multiple loan servicers? Neither choice will impact your application, but you’ll want to send a separate application to each servicer.
- As part of loan rehab, you are not in deferment or forbearance. Check the first box.
- What is your marital status? Check “Married, but cannot access my spouse’s information” and skip to question 11.
- You do not need to fill in section 4C under your situation.
Here’s where you will find the list of acceptable documents to prove your income.
Gather the appropriate documentation and move to Section 6. *If you don’t have taxable income, move to Section 6.
Fill in your name and Social Security number.
DO NOT check the box requesting a one-month forbearance; TG borrowers just coming out of the loan rehab program are not yet eligible.